- Reviews (0)
Your commitment to purchase a MoistureFree Warranty is required to get the process started. We have several coverage options available as well as flexible payment options. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is required to begin the Moisture Free Warranty Process. The deposit will be applied toward your warranty purchase at the end of the warranty process. This deposit also includes a Certified Repair Analysis .
Warranty Pricing (only includes the cost of the warranty)
Inspections & Repairs are handled between you and the MWC Certified inspectors & contractors.
Features & Benefits of a MoistureFree Warranty:
- Fully Transferable
- Multi-year options
- Preserves the value of a home
- Reduces time on the market
- EIFS – Synthetic Stucco & Hard Coat Stucco Warranties
- Third Party Oversight
1) Moisture Warranty will provide you with a list of certified stucco inspectors.
2) You contact them directly, or at your request we will contact them for you.
3) The inspection is reviewed by one of our specialists. If repairs are necessary to meet warranty requirements, MWC will produce a Certified Repair Analysis (CRA) that outlines exactly what will be needed to qualify the home for warranty coverage and to guide you through the repair process. In turn we provide you with a list of certified repair contractors which you contact directly, or at your request we will contact them for you.
4) After all repairs are completed you will have the inspector will need to re-visit the property and perform a follow-up review of all repairs and sign off on the CRA
Questions? : 704-439-3104